If you have a traditional IRA, you can transfer it to a Gold IRA. You can move your money out, and put it there, and it is an IRA that has actual gold bouillon or coins as an investment. If you go on line to the U.S. Money Reserve, you can request a Free Gold Information Kit.
This type of account is legal and also has silver and “valuable paper assets“. There are many categories to choose from:
1. Bitcoin IRA Rollover.
2. Cryptocurrency IRA Rollover.
3. Ethereum IRA Rollover.
4. Gold IRA Rollover.
5. Gold IRA Scams.
6. Litecoin IRA Rollover.
7. Palladium IRA Rollover.
8. Platinum IRA Rollover.
9. Precious Metal IRA Rollover.
10. Retirement Saving.
11. Ripple IRA Rollover.
12. Silver IRA Rollover.
Bill O’Reilly recommends American Hartford Gold. Quoting him word for word he says, “The only company I recommend for your gold and silver needs is American Hartford Gold”.
From 2012 to May 19, 2020, gold prices were still at the highest levels.
Here is a list of IRA approved gold currency:
1. American Gold Eagle Bullion Coins.
2. American Gold Eagle Proof coins.
3. American Gold Buffalo.
4. Uncirculated coins.
5. Australian Kangaroo/nugget coins.
6. Austrian Gold Philharmonic coins.
7. Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins.
8. Chinese Gold Panda coins.
R.C. Bullion, a 5 star company, gives 8 reasons to invest in a Gold IRA:
1. Gold has a history of holding it’s value for 6,000 years.
2. Gold has security that currency doesn’t.
5. Gold has stability in a rocky political climate.
6. There is a limited supply.
7. The demand is increasing.
8. A diversified portfolio.
If you have a company sponsored 401K, the time to do a Gold Rollover IRA is when you leave the company. You can either do it yourself, hire a financial advisor, or get what you call a “custodian” that you put in charge of that. A Gold IRA is a great way to protect your wealth. Gold never fails.
Here is a list of the top 11 precious metals IRA Companies:
1. American Hartford Gold.
2. American Bullion
3. Advantage Gold.
5. Swiss America.
7. Noble Gold.
8. Regal Assets.
9. Rosland Capital
10. U.S. Gold Bureau.
11. Rear Capital.
They all have an A+ rating and a 5 star rating with the BBB.
American Hartford Gold is the #1 company for good reasons. It is family owned and operated in Los Angeles. They have received outstanding reviews from many happy customers. When the dollar starts losing it’s value, gold will increase it’s value. American Hartford Gold promise to protect your investments. It is a classic case of win-win. A lot of credit goes to Sanford Mann, who is the CEO. He believes in family values and integrity. This company takes seriously the best interests of their investors.
There are 3 simple steps to set up an IRA account:
1. Fill out the form.
2. Speak with a customer service representative.
3. Fund the account.
Here are some key take-aways to be aware of:
1. You direct the account yourself and invest in actual physical gold.
2. It comes with higher fees than a Roth or traditional IRA.
3. It is a hedge against inflation but it is only one investment,
In September 1999, gold was $255 an ounce. In August 2020, it was $1,937 an once and as of March 2021, it dropped down to $1,737 an ounce. The price went up significantly and then dropped somewhat. In spite of that, gold is still a reliable investment.